It is currently Fri Sep 21, 2018 11:29 am

All times are UTC

Post subject: Appeal to Members
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:23 am 

Dear Members,

At the moment 68 members have completed my survey in relation to how IFPAC as an organisation is ran. The response rate has slowed down considerably since I posted the survey a few days ago. I'm appealing for an uptake in responses in order to get a feel of what the members are thinking - anecdotal evidence is not good enough.

In order to get a representative sample, I need over 100+ responses - get your voice heard.

Please complete this survey, I intentionally made it as small as possible, click link:

Please note: I will publish the results in there entirety with some commentary when its completed.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DRM2Z8X

Tight Lines,

Fergal.

Offline Profile  

Post subject: Re: Appeal to Members
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:17 am 

Fergal, considering the average attendance at a qual is about 55-60 i don't know if your gonna get much more. Not everyone goes online either plus I would reckon that some of the replies are probably the thoughts of 2 or 3 anglers who fish and travel together the whole time. I think as it is that you probably have the thoughts and opinions of most of the anglers already. Could be a while waiting for a 100+ replies.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:14 pm 

obama wrote:
Fergal, considering the average attendance at a qual is about 55-60 i don't know if your gonna get much more. Not everyone goes online either plus I would reckon that some of the replies are probably the thoughts of 2 or 3 anglers who fish and travel together the whole time. I think as it is that you probably have the thoughts and opinions of most of the anglers already. Could be a while waiting for a 100+ replies.

I received 112 responses on the last survey I created (Fisheries Legislation).

Anyway, I'll give it another week or so.

Offline Profile  

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:08 pm 

F Bell wrote:
obama wrote:

I received 112 responses on the last survey I created (Fisheries Legislation).

Anyway, I'll give it another week or so.

it's a piss poor response fergal but you can be sure that a lot more than 58 will be having a good whinge and moan about most of the questions.on or off line

Offline Profile