Angling In Ireland Forum Index Angling In Ireland

Welcome to The Irish Federation of Pike Angling Clubs message board

You are invited to use this message board to discuss angling topics, however you must register in order to make posts to the forums

Please be advised that postings that are argumentative and those that may detract from the enjoyment of other users of this forum will be removed.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lee Coarse Fish

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> General Topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
henryod
Junior Fisherman
Junior Fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:49 pm    Post subject: Lee Coarse Fish Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the Section of the Lee (from the County Hall weir up along) ie: the lee fields, has any bream or pike fishing. I usually fly fish for trout , but like to fish for all species. I used fish the Lough for all species when (a lot) younger but love river fishing. I have caught big Rudd many years ago below what is now the Kingsley hotel. Any info would be appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> General Topics All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: