Angling In Ireland Forum Index Angling In Ireland

Welcome to The Irish Federation of Pike Angling Clubs message board

You are invited to use this message board to discuss angling topics, however you must register in order to make posts to the forums

Please be advised that postings that are argumentative and those that may detract from the enjoyment of other users of this forum will be removed.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

DPA League results 2010
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> Club Competitions, Events, Etc
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rory McAllorum
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 11:23 pm    Post subject: DPA League results 2010 Reply with quote

The 4th leg of the Dublin Pike Anglers Winter League was held on a great river known to many.

The result on the day was;

1st Rory McAllorum 8 Pike - 20-11
2nd Paddy Burke 3 Pike - 11-05
3rd Godfery Donohue 4 Pike - 10-00

The overall result after 4 legs was;

1st Godfrey Donohue 26 Pike - 91-11 50pts
2nd Rory McAllorum 27 Pike - 77-11 44pts
3rd Ian Church 25 Pike - 72-12 43pts
4th Paddy Burke 13 Pike - 59-12 43pts

Heaviest Fish over the league was 14-10, 2 anglers shared this weight Raymond Roche and Paddy Burke, well done to them. The DPA committee would like to thank all of its members for their continued support and to Raymond Roche who worked hard with his father Frank to compile the weights and standings on the night, we would also like to thank our chairman Godfery Donohue for his hard work and dedication to the running and organisation of the club. Happy christmas and a peaceful new year to all.
G Donohue
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 5:11 pm    Post subject: re: results Reply with quote

Thanks Rory, well done all in the DPA.
As Rory said, Happy Christmas To all. Hope u enjoy all u new tackle prizes
The Pikeinator
Junior Fisherman
Junior Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats to Ian Church and all other competators, some fine overall weights.
Word has it the final days results were quite controversial Embarassed, same old, same old hey lads Rolling Eyes
Rory McAllorum
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Pikeinator wrote:
Congrats to Ian Church and all other competators, some fine overall weights.
Word has it the final days results were quite controversial Embarassed, same old, same old hey lads Rolling Eyes

Hi James,

To clarify your comment regarding "results controversy".

The calculations of the league results were done by the book and by that I mean by Fed rules, yes there was a card submitted that needed to be looked at. A decision was taken to disqualify 3 pike from that card, as it was deemed by the committee that the angler in question did not have his fish properly witnessed.

Where is the controversy in going by the rules James.

Maybe you should get your facts straight before you putting up such posts as doing such a thing is in my opinion an attempt to cause controversy.
Mr Pike
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''The calculations of the league results were done by the book and by that I mean by Fed rules, *yes there was a card submitted that needed to be looked at. A decision was taken to disqualify 3 pike from that card, as it was deemed by the committee that the angler in question did not have his fish properly witnessed. ''

......heard that one before somewhere Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Mr pike
G Donohue
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: winter league Reply with quote

Jimmy, give it a rest please, u were not there and u can make such a statment, after all its the season to be jolly, happy christmas
Rory McAllorum
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:08 pm    Post subject: Re: winter league Reply with quote

G Donohue wrote:
Jimmy, give it a rest please, u were not there and u can make such a statment, after all its the season to be jolly, happy christmas

I'll second that Godfrey.

It would be best for those commenting to mind their own business as they are not members of the Dublin Pike Anglers and are not welcome to be, we have been there and done that one!!
zanderman
Junior Fisherman
Junior Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well well well looks like james and jimmy have hit a dpa nerve again as for fed rules well i wont go there
Rory McAllorum
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZANDERMAN wrote:
well well well looks like james and jimmy have hit a dpa nerve again as for fed rules well i wont go there

Ahh we have another annonymous expert on the DPA or is it the FED, enlighten there now mr zanderman.
jkchambers

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ZANDERMAN wrote:

Now, now, JOE sorry, Zanderman dont be stirring it !!!
Mr Pike
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooops looks live hit a raw nerve there.. Jayzes yer like jedward, never hear from one without the other Laughing Laughing ,

Yer right there rory, DPA Business aint mybusiness (since i resigned),. as i said to you before. But i also mentioned to you on the night you were elected as secretary... that as you now are on the IFPAC commttee , you now represent me as a Pike angler, and if i see the same standards or DPA'isms filter tru the fed, or are responsible for splits or discontent caused within the camp, I WILL SPEAK MY MIND, you can be sure of that.
I wanna see the IFPAC work flurish with the enjoyment & craic as it was and should be. And hope never 2 see anything like the turn over in menbers a ur club experiences.. mmh wonder why is that. Whats the average now....
'Fed rules in the dpa Laughing Laughing Yeah!!.. '.. So whats the result of my post gonna be this time .... more crank calls from the other fella!! ... or perhaps another hissy fit and ya pull the plug on the site (without premission)AGAIN. Crying or Very sad ..... Jayzes almost forgot ,sure you cant do that now, can ya........... coz of the 3 other moderiators nominated to keep tabs on ya Embarassed Embarassed

Well done churchie

Mr Pike
PS.. , Other that this little spat... i do wish ya all a happy christmas !! Oh almost forgot to mention , when counting attendance of anglers on club trips it really not the norm to include others anglers u see on the river on the day .....nor any farmer please .. Smile
newgrangepiker
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jimmy,do Rory and Godfrey sing as bad as Jedward. Embarassed
Mr Pike
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

''Hi Jimmy,do Rory and Godfrey sing as bad as Jedward. ''

hahahahahahahahaha sure do!!!,, alter egos always have to sing off the same hymmsheets!!

mr Pike
G Donohue
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:01 pm    Post subject: DPA Reply with quote

new record release for christmas, duo god and Ror. Can someone come up with a name for our duo band, maybe jimmy T could manage us like he's trying to manage the DPA affers we can't dance sing or fish so we should go a long way. and it is the season to show good will Jimmy. Happy Christmas to you xxx
newgrangepiker
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about MC- A- GOD/MCAGOD and the first single
could be rapper wobber. Cool
G Donohue
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:19 pm    Post subject: re Reply with quote

thats the best one so far newgrange Cool
Mr Pike
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah no god i'm sure ye be well capable of managing yer selves ... sure just be positive and do it as ye manage the club.... make it up as ye go along..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy6MGu3bIA

Mr Pike
TJPikey
Experienced Fisherman
Experienced Fisherman

PostPosted: Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE REPEATS,THE REPEATS,,,,,would be a good name for the duo,,,,and i take it that yiz will be singing JAZZ,,,its not wrote music so you should be good at making it up as yiz go along,,,,

happy xmas,,,,,
TJPikey
Experienced Fisherman
Experienced Fisherman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

THE REPEATS,THE REPEATS,,,,,would be a good name for the duo,,,,and i take it that yiz will be singing JAZZ,,,its not wrote music so you should be good at making it up as yiz go along,,,,

happy xmas,,,,,
newgrangepiker
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TJ now thats funny,happy christmas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> Club Competitions, Events, Etc All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: