Angling In Ireland Forum Index Angling In Ireland

Welcome to The Irish Federation of Pike Angling Clubs message board

You are invited to use this message board to discuss angling topics, however you must register in order to make posts to the forums

Please be advised that postings that are argumentative and those that may detract from the enjoyment of other users of this forum will be removed.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

cull on corrib again

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> Pike Conservation & Welfare
View previous topic :: View next topic  
john s
Junior Fisherman
Junior Fisherman

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:37 am    Post subject: cull on corrib again Reply with quote

its a shame to see all the orange markers on north corrib again.GILL NETS of course.the last time i posted on the site it was in relation to the skip but of course with the guilt felt the w r f b stopped using the skip.
One of the reps even had the nerve to come into my workplace and not approach me but another employee to tell me that they were only doing what they were told!!
Have these people absolutly anything else for doing apart from driving around killing pike and cutting and spreading pond weed just to make work for themselves.how many million are they getting from europe to SPREAD pond weed!!!
why the hell dont they leave the pike,the perch,the trout,the bream and every other fish alone and go and find some work that actually means something.
its such a total waste of money looking at these money wasters going around electro fishing and netting and weed cutting.
for christ sake can we wake up and stop this nonsence thats going on.
D Hamill
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pm sent
jkchambers

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will they never learn.
Before the end of the year it wont be the Western Regional Fisheries Board deciding policy on the Western Lakes. Hopefully the board of the new National Fisheries Authority may take a more enlightened view. It will be up to I.F.P.A.C. to help them take this view.
Mickey McKenna
Weathered Fisherman
Weathered Fisherman

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a joke. The whole thing should be made public and shame them into doing something. Anything ever happen other than not using the skip??

Mickey
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> Pike Conservation & Welfare All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: