Angling In Ireland Forum Index Angling In Ireland

Welcome to The Irish Federation of Pike Angling Clubs message board

You are invited to use this message board to discuss angling topics, however you must register in order to make posts to the forums

Please be advised that postings that are argumentative and those that may detract from the enjoyment of other users of this forum will be removed.
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Club Insurance and Affiliations

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> IFPAC News & Announcements
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jkchambers

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:36 pm    Post subject: Club Insurance and Affiliations Reply with quote

Our Comprehensive Club Insurance premiums are up for renewal on 1st January. Details are below

We also have an excellent Personal Accident Policy

Last edited by jkchambers on Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
jkchambers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is nearing club policy renewal date.
If your club dosent insure with us please study our policy. We really think that it is the best policy on the market. It covers all types of inland fishing including boating. A major plus is that club members are covered under the personal liability for claims taken against them due to accidents which may happen while fishing anywhere in the World apart from USA and Canada whether on holiday or club trip. Other club policies do not have this valuable cover included.
jkchambers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2010 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Affiliation fees and insurance premiums flooding in now. Make sure your club is insured for 1st January when 2010 cover runs out.
Get your €75 affiliation and insurance premium in now !!!!!!!!
Post to me at Orion House, 53 Main Street, Rathfarnham, Dublin 14
jkchambers

PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

While affiliation fees and insurance premiums are rolling in I would remind club committee members that their cover expires in a week and if they are holding competitions etc in January they will not be insured if their premium is not in. In the case of an accident it is the officers and committee members who could find themselves personally responsible !!!!
D Hamill
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rossmore CAC has its first 2011 meeting this week. Speaking to the secretary, there seems to have been no correspondence in months of any kind? I just noticed this thread by chance, so who is the affiliation and insurance to go to, the Treasurer or Chairman? Who is sending out receipts? I would like to notify the committee.

Indeed can I suggest that it might be courteous to write out to all clubs on this issue.

Question: Will the policy be extended to indemnify IFI against any claim arising from IFPAC members becoming waterkeepers?
jkchambers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

D Hamill wrote:
Rossmore CAC has its first 2011 meeting this week. Speaking to the secretary, there seems to have been no correspondence in months of any kind? I just noticed this thread by chance, so who is the affiliation and insurance to go to, the Treasurer or Chairman? Who is sending out receipts? I would like to notify the committee.

Indeed can I suggest that it might be courteous to write out to all clubs on this issue.

Question: Will the policy be extended to indemnify IFI against any claim arising from IFPAC members becoming waterkeepers?

The Angling Council will be meeting IFI on Thurs and I have no doubt that the waterkeeper document will be discussed in detail. I really dont see why IFI need insurance as it is the club who appoints and the Judge approves. IFIs role is just to say the person is suitable.
I think 3 circulars went out to clubs in the last 6/7 weeks. I think we have Aidan down as secretary. Is that correct ? You can send me the affiliation/insurance for the moment. I have issued receipts to all who have sent me cheques etc
D Hamill
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will take it that ACI will correspond directly with IFI on the insurance issue and let us know the outcome.

Yes, I checked with Aidan. We have had no correspondence. Please check that Aidan’s address is still on the mail out list. I am sure the club would appreciate if a copy of everything sent recently could be forwarded to Aidan. Indeed, it would be an idea to convert all mail outs to PDF’s and simply email them to the club secretary’s, for those anyway that would be agreeable to that.
jkchambers

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will check address in the morning.
I am sure that we can email newsletters to anyone who wants them.
moist1
Regular Fisherman
Regular Fisherman

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi John
Just to let you know the Erne Pike Angling Association has also not recieved any renewal information. Who are the chqs to be made payable to?

regards

Richard
jkchambers

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

moist1 wrote:
Hi John
Just to let you know the Erne Pike Angling Association has also not recieved any renewal information. Who are the chqs to be made payable to?

regards

Richard

Make cheques payable to I.F.P.A.C.
Could you email me secretarys details johnkchambers@gmail.com
jkchambers

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are still a good number of clubs who havent yet sent on their affiliation fees €75 or insurance. Please check that your clubs is in
TJPikey
Experienced Fisherman
Experienced Fisherman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

john can you send me out our clubs policy pls,,,the dream team pac,,,cheers TJ,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Angling In Ireland Forum Index -> IFPAC News & Announcements All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: